AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands, Feb. 24, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO), the world leader in digital security, will present at RSA Conference 2016 (North Hall, Booth N4108) how its SafeNet Data and Identity Protection solutions help companies “Secure the Breach” and bring trust to the growing number of new digital services available to employees and consumers.
Based on the findings of the recently released Breach Level Index, enterprises and other organizations experienced more than 700 million lost or stolen data records last year. Against this setting companies are increasing their investments in order to deliver a wide range of new digital and online services that secure the cloud, e-banking, payments, the Internet of Things, and highly mobile consumers and workforces.
Gemalto helps enterprises build for the future by bringing trust to new digital services with solutions that enable them to protect what matters most: Data and Identities. Visitors to the Gemalto booth at the RSA Conference can participate in demonstrations for:
- Strong identity protection and multi-factor authentication solutions delivered via the cloud or on-premises that help secure user access to applications, corporate networks, devices and services;
- Encryption solutions that provide persistent protection of data wherever it resides, including applications, databases, cloud and virtualized environments, Internet of Things, payment ecosystems, and as it moves across enterprise networks;
- Centralized enterprise key management that help organizations unify the control and ownership of cryptographic keys across even the most diverse range of encryption deployments; and
- End-to-end crypto management that combines its industry-leading key management and hardware security module offerings to provide the foundation of trust to protect identities, payments, transactions, and applications by securing cryptographic keys and managing the provisioning of encryption, decryption, authentication, and digital signing services.
In addition Gemalto will host the following executive speaker session:
- “Explore the Security of IoT: Trust Comes First”, presented by David Etue, Vice President of Business Development at Gemalto, on Tuesday, March 1st from 11:10 – 11:40 a.m. in the North Hall briefing center.
Visitors can stop by the Gemalto booth and have their photo taken with an original NEMA Enigma Machine, receive giveaways and have a chance to win prizes.
Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO) is the world leader in digital security, with 2014 annual revenues of €2.5 billion and blue-chip customers in over 180 countries.
Gemalto helps people trust one another in an increasingly connected digital world. Billions of people want better lifestyles, smarter living environments, and the freedom to communicate, shop, travel, bank, entertain and work – anytime, everywhere – in ways that are enjoyable and safe. In this fast moving mobile and digital environment, we enable companies and administrations to offer a wide range of trusted and convenient services by securing financial transactions, mobile services, public and private clouds, eHealthcare systems, access to eGovernment services, the Internet and internet-of-things and transport ticketing systems.
Gemalto’s unique technology portfolio – from advanced cryptographic software embedded in a variety of familiar objects, to highly robust and scalable back-office platforms for authentication, encryption and digital credential management – is delivered by our world-class service teams. Our 14,000 employees operate out of 99 offices, 34 personalization and data centers, and 24 research and software development centers located in 46 countries.
CONTACT: Gemalto media contacts:
+1 512 257 3869
+55 11 5105 9220
Europe & CIS
+33 4 42 36 45 40
Middle East & Africa
+33 1 55 01 57 89
+65 6317 8266